Save-An-Angel’s Mission Statement
Save-An-Angel’s mission is to help save the lives of dogs diagnosed with lymphoma by funding cutting edge research and providing education, support and access to state of the art treatments that offer cures.
Save-An-Angel also rescues; networks, rehabilitates, re-homes & relocates dogs saved from overcrowded shelters and those found abandoned on the street. Our goal is to help the rescued dogs become part of loving families who will love them through all of life’s challenges.
- Affordable cures for all
- A better world through kindness to animals
- Treat all living things as we ourselves would wish to be treated.
- Be compassionate and respectful toward all living creatures.
- Create a standard of excellence recognized by the rescue & cancer research community as superior.
- Commit to mutual loyalty and trust between Save-An-Angel and our community.
- Commit to ongoing personal growth and development through professional training and educational programs.
- Stay positive and strengthen bonds within the rescue community.