THIS PAGE IS CURRENTLY UNDER CONSTRUCTION.
Save An Angel is a non-profit, animal welfare organization on a mission to provide
Our clinic is staffed by a licensed, trained veterinarians and veterinary technicians, but we are not a full-service veterinary provider. We specialize in spay and neuter surgery. We do offer add-on wellness services for pets coming in to be spayed or neuter. If your pet is already spayed or neuter, but needs wellness care, please visit the Bastrop County Animal Services’ Wellness Clinic.
Sorry, we do not perform surgery on dogs 8 years and older due to an increased risk of complications. Our clinic is not equipped to run pre-anesthetic bloodwork.
Mary E. Barina Spay/Neuter Center
589 Cool Water Drive, Bastrop, Texas 78602
Fax: 512-967 -1097
The surgery prices listed above are the base price for your pet’s spay or neuter surgery. If any of the following apply to your pet, the fee will apply at check out.
- Rabies Vaccination (required if the pet is not up to date) – $10
- In Heat Female – $15
- Pregnant Female – $30 to $45
- Cryptorchid Male – $30 to $45
- Extra Large Dog (85 lbs. to 110 lbs.) – $30
- Pyometra/Hydrometra – $75
- Scrotal Ablation – $75
- Intravaenous Catheter Placement & Fluids – $30
Optional Add-On Services
These services are only available as add-ons for pets coming in for a spay or neuter surgery.
- Microchip (with free lifetime registration) – $13
- Feline FVRCP Vaccine – $15
- Feline FIV/FeLV Test – $20
- Canine DA2PP Vaccine – $15
- Canine Bordetella Vaccine – $15
- Canine Heartworm Test – $20
- Dewormer – $10
- Custom Engraved Pet ID Tags – $6 (+ tax)
- Monthly Preventatives Available.
DEPOSITS & CANCELLATION POLICY
A $20 deposit is required per pet to hold each pet’s surgery appointment. After your pet’s surgery, deposits are applied to the balance of your invoice.
Canceling and rescheduling appointments: There is a $20 fee per pet to cancel or reschedule an appointment.