Our Services & Pricing
Female Dog (Spay) – $95
Male Dog (Neuter) – $95
Female Cat (Spay) – $80
Male Cat (Neuter) – $80
All surgery packages include the spay or neuter surgery, post-operative pain medication, an e-collar (cone), and a toenail trim (for dogs and indoor-only cats).
In-heat, pregnancy, pyometra, and cryptorchid charges apply if condition is present.
Rabies (if not up-to-date) – $10
Optional Add-On Services
These services are only available as add-ons for pets coming in for a spay or neuter surgery.
- Rabies Vaccination (required if the pet is not up to date) – $10
- Microchip (with free lifetime registration) – $13
- Feline FVRCP Vaccine – $15
- Feline FIV/FeLV Test – $20
- Canine DA2PP Vaccine – $15
- Canine Bordetella Vaccine – $15
- Canine Heartworm Test – $20
- Dewormer – $10
- Custom Engraved Pet ID Tags – $6 (+ tax)
- Monthly Preventatives Available.